We believe that it is very important to handle personal data with the utmost care. We therefore process personal data carefully and securely. In so doing, we meet the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, for example, that we:
- clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do that in this privacy statement;
- limit the collection of personal data exclusively to the personal data needed for the purposes for which it is processed;
- first ask for your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases where your consent is required;
- refrain from passing on your data to third parties, unless this is necessary to provide the requested service or to meet a legal obligation;
- if we share your data, make agreements with third parties to ensure that it is not used for any other purposes;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require parties that process personal data on our behalf to do the same;
- respect your right to view, correct or delete your personal data at your request.
VIEWING & CHANGING DATA
In order to prevent abuse, if you make a written request to view your data, we will ask you to provide adequate proof of your identity, e.g. by sending us a copy of a valid identification document. Don't forget to shield your Citizen Service Number (BSN) and your passport photo on the copy.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
When using our website, you leave certain information with us. This may be personal data. We do not always process all of the data set out below. That depends on which services you choose to use.
Depending on the services and functionalities you use on our websites, we may process the following personal data of yours:
- company details
- job title
- telephone no.
- email address
- information you fill in yourself in an open field, such as a forum post or a message in the contact form
- motivation letter
- technical information about the device, such as IP address, MAC address, identifiers in cookies and your browsing behaviour on our websites
We process the above data for one or more of the following purposes (depending on which services or functionalities you use):
- to process your job application.
- to communicate with you by sending electronic newsletters and/or post.
- to answer your questions or to handle your complaints via social media, email, post or telephone.
- to improve our websites.
PROVISION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We pass on the data you provide to third parties if this is necessary to deliver the products or services you have ordered. If we pass on your data to a third party, we ensure (by means of an agreement) that your data will not be used for any other purposes. We also agree that your data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required.
Furthermore, we will not pass on the information you provide to other parties, unless we are required or permitted to do so by law. For example, it is possible for the police to request information from us in the context of fraud investigations. In that case, we are legally obliged to provide this information.
We strive to provide you with the best possible online experience. For this purpose, we use the information you have left on or through one of the XPAR Vision websites:
This also enables us to personalise our newsletter for you. That way, we can make better and more specific offers.
We collect and combine your data using cookies. Would you like more information about cookies? Please read our cookie statement [link: https://www.xparvision.com/cookie-policy].
We have put security measures in place to counteract the abuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. We see to it that only the right people have access to the data, that access to the data is blocked and that our security measures are regularly checked.
We do not keep data for longer than is necessary. This means that we keep the data for as long as necessary to provide the service you have requested. This does not include the data that we need to retain for longer because the law requires us to do so.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are linked to our website. We cannot guarantee that these websites will handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. Before using the website in question you should always read its privacy statement for more information about how it will handle your data.
If you are 16 years of age or younger, you may only use our website under the supervision of your parents or legal guardians.
AMENDMENTS TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
We may amend this privacy statement from time to time. Amendments will be published on our website. We will never use your data for any other purposes without your consent.
We therefore recommend that you check this privacy statement regularly to stay informed of these changes.
COMPLAINTS & THE DUTCH DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY (DPA)
We will of course be pleased to help you if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data. If we are unable to reach agreement despite this, you also have the right under privacy legislation to lodge a complaint with the privacy regulator, the Data Protection Authority.
You can contact the Data Protection Authority for this purpose [link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons].