There are no camera images and a message ‘no connection with camera’ is in the overview screen.
A: The Server can not receive data from the camera due to broken / loose network cable or connector between camera and camera computer.
B: The server can not receive data due to a defective frame-grabber device.
C: The camera has shut down due to:
- High temperature (>50 degrees Celcius)
- Defect ciruit breaker in the plc cabinet
- Power failure due to cable breakage or defect power connectors inside PLC-, or camera cabinet
- Defect camera
A: Check the network cable for breaches and broken/loose connectors.
B: Contact Xpar Support.
C: possible solutions:
- Check the cooling of the camera’s and restore if not working
- Check the circuit-breaker and replace if broken
- Check the power cabling and connector. Replace if necessary
- Check (When possible) if a light is lit at the back of the camera
When there is no light or red light the camera has no power and is possibly defect.
When defect; contact Xpar Vision.